Saturday, October 4, 2008

Let's see.

"The best has yet to come."

  • She feeds me food.
  • I wear her ring.
  • I put my arm around her shoulder.
  • We wear matching necklaces.
  • She pays stuff for me.
yup.
If ppl observed us all the way, they would think we were a couple.
but there's a line we never cross.
that makes all the difference. =)
eagle eye? awesomeness.
Shia's the man. and my secret husband.
XD

3rd Oct was really ...nice.
it's been too long since we four were together again.
even though it was for only 2 hours.
we saw this thai scary movie bout this girl who reenacted crime scenes for the cops.
sue and I'd rather be strippers. xD
the literal translation of subtitles made it funny instead of scary.
talk bout potong steam. x)
tiramisu cake which was overloaded with coffee powder.
we ate a piece anyways. =)

sue gave me a present that honestly made me REALLY happy. xDD
I've always wanted one.
ppl usually get one from their boyfriends.
that's why this is extra special.
it's from my best friend.
someone I know will never leave.
it's hard to find people with that kind of security.

M: are we still best friends?
T: yeah, of course!


sometimes it's hard to tell.

thank you.
for this, today,
for everything before and after.

I'll always love you. =)

No comments: