Monday, October 6, 2008

constipation.

"The best has yet to come."

will forever haunt me.
grrr.
I still don't know how to get a chat box up on my blog. any ideas?
a week till exam.
*pukes*
dalat international school, dec 6.
bout a month to prepare.
grrrr.
I've started doing that for some reason. lol
tmr last day of vege-eating!
this year I'm doing the last day.
next year: last 3 days.
UGH. BLEAGH. PUKES.
actually that's to my exams, not vege eating.
printing letters of absence is a waste of time. and money. and ink.
and I just wasted two pages due to typos.
will I ever change. LOL.
you know, during my chem exp for STPM,
I made an effort to be extra careful.
I broke a pipette and a filter funnel.
I changed pipettes before that too. that was a good pipette that I broke. LOL
and my paper flew away so I wasted more time.
I swear,
one day,
I'll not be clumsy.
I'll see when that day will come. ;)